1. Effective on Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease involving the large intestine)
2. Helpful for Thalassemia (blood disorder characterized by anemia). May helps to increase hemoglobin levels to extend the duration of blood transfusions And helps reduce blood volume used in blood transfusions Including helping to reduce the number of blood transfusions in patients with thalassemia.
3. Detoxifies the body, cleanses and builds the blood due to its high content of chlorophyll; with healing properties, carries high levels of oxygen in the blood.
4. Helps for weight loss, provides the endurance & energy needed to burn calories without getting fatigued. The nutrients in wheatgrass speeds up metabolism & this converts calories to energy.
5. Has antioxidant activity – Reduce the risk of various pathogens. 6. Helps to treat and relieve constipation by increasing bowel movements.